Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Visible Image 'September Sentiment’ Challenge -Voted Fan Fave

UPDATE*** VOTED as one of the favorites!!! Thank you so much.

Recently I received a wonderful birthday gift from my friend Cathi!
Thank you Cathi!
I received some stamps from VISIBLE IMAGE!!

I am entering their September Sentiment Challenge.

Here are the stamps I used to make this tag and love each of them:
Dragonfly :



Last but not least their newest sentiment stamp which I also love!! :



Now I also got in some new Lindy Stamp Gang sets of colors: Embossing Powers and some Starbursts from their new line :INDUSTRIAL CHIC! I had to spray everything and use all the embossing powders, which you will see below all the powders.

Here are some close ups of the tag I created. 
Hyacinth Blue Jade Embossing Powder

Byzantine Bronze

Queen Sheba's Silver

Here is the final tag: 


I'm also going to be using this in my tag swap over at Scraps of Darkness.

Supplies used: 
Visible Images Stamps : Dragonfly , Grungy Flourish, Create with your soul
Lindy Stamp Gang: Industrial Chic Embossing Powders (All of them)
Distress Ink: Antique Linen
Prima Resin

Thanks for having a look and don't forget to go check out  Visible Image!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely tag Monica, and a fab way of using youe new stamps. Thank you for entering the Visible Image Challenge, and good luck. Hugs Pauline, DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, love the design. Thank you for joining in the Visible Image challenge this month.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. You achieved fabulous results, and makes me want to possess those stamps too. :)

    ReplyDelete