Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Another project from The Flying Unicorn Camp

We had Prima Make and Takes provided to us from Jennifer Snyder and Erin Reed. I ended up ordering those Oil Pastel Crayons.

Those ladies were just amazing. I loved the variety that they both presented.

Here is my favorite Christmas Card I made in Jen's class.


She taught us something really cool about that doily.


She took the center out of the die and we used that piece as you can see nestled in under the flowers. It just kind of peeks out. Of course we had to edge the die cut piece in a little bit of color.


Another neat tip was regarding the gold looking stars... that was actually a piece of lace, I believe from Prima. She cut it apart and reused and rearranged the pieces..How clever!!

Ok let's just have another look at the finished project. I have received many compliments here at work on this piece. 


Thanks again to the Prima Ambassador Jen. What a great class.

Happy Scrappn'!


No comments:

Post a Comment