Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Paper Temptress Embellishment

Hello Crafty Crafters.

This project I did while in the mood for Halloween!
This week over at Paper Temptress we are focusing on the Linen paper and the Lustre Paper.
My project is using the Lustre papers since that is what I have.

In this close up you can see the butterfly that I cut out of the Laser Black Glossy Lustre paper.


In this next piece you can see the Laser Red Glossy Lustre along with the Silver Lustre papers which I stamped my 3rd Eye Stamps on.


Another close up here:



One last close up:


As you can see from the details above its a nice quality paper to work with.
Here is the final project:

I figured this could be a stand alone project or added to another mixed media project.
Supplies used:
Paper Temptress: Laser Lustre Package
3rd Eye Stamps :             

SMALL SKULL TES-009



SKULL BORDER TES-078











SKULL AND BONES TES-039  



MARIE TES-017




































Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and Diamond Lace Circular Edge Punch
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot
Prima Shabby Chic Resin #890681

Thank you for taking a peek.
Have a blessed day and 
Happy Scrappn!

2 comments:

  1. Love it ...very spooky:) I must apologise for not taking the time to visit your blog...I have been up to my eyes:)
    Oh and yes I would love to stay on for another term...I have a few very exciting things in the pipe line that I am working towards....all hush hush at the moment:( My demonstrating looks like it is going to take off and they have booked me for a class too, which is brilliant so as I am demonstrating using Heartfelt Creation products it would be so nice to still get to be on the team....but who knows?
    I do keep up to date with you on FB, I was surprised that your name didn't come up in the semi finalists list:(.... x I by the looks of your blog you are keeping yourself very busy though:) X
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete